Skip to main content

Music Monday: Frank Sinatra Christmas


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share one or two of songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.

It's already the day after Christmas - wow!  Time sure has flown this month!  Since this is the last week of the month, I'm sharing two of my favorite Christmas songs by Frank Sinatra.  Sinatra is easily one of my favorite vocalists, but somehow I've never featured him on Music Monday (although I have mentioned him on my blog before at least).  Both of these songs, "Jingle Bells" and "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas", are my favorite covers of each and were originally featured on his Christmas album called A Jolly Christmas from Frank Sinatra which was originally released in 1957.  By the way, I think this is the most creative version of "Jingle Bells" that I've ever heard!





Comments

  1. Hi Lauren,

    Drove home from celebrating Christmas with family last night, listening to a radio programme about the 'Rat Pack', Sinatra, Martin and Davis Jnr.

    Whilst not hubbies usual style of easy listening, even he was content to leave it playing to soothe the way home :)

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yvonne,

      Thanks for visiting my blog. I love the Rat Pack sound. Great driving music. :)

      Delete
  2. I love Sinatra and his Christmas stuff a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily, I seemed to hear his stuff the most this season. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows