Skip to main content

Winter 2017 Comment Challenge January Sign-Up Post


This past summer I took part in the Comment Challenge, hosted by Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense and Lonna @ FLYLēF, and it was a great way to get know other bloggers in the community - Ellen and Sierra @ Quest ReviewsMari @ Story and Somnomancy, and Anne @ Head Full of Books.  Anyways, they're back with a new challenge for January - March and I'm happy to say that I'll be taking part again!   I plan on being just as ambitious this January by commenting 10+ times with my to be assigned partner - I can't wait to "meet" you!  You can also tweet along with the hashtag #Winter2017CC.  Like last time, there is a challenge wide giveaway for participants!

Comments

  1. This sounds like a really fun idea---I'll have to go check it out!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun when I took part in it over the summer! I hope you decide to join us. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books I've Read For Book Riot's Read Harder Challenge