Skip to main content

Music Monday: Tim Burton & Danny Elfman Favorites


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.

Happy Monday everyone!  For the next few week's I'm getting into the holiday spirit and sharing some of my favorite spooky and/ or Halloween themed songs.  Below are two of my favorite Tim Burton & Danny Elfman favorites (that aren't from either Beetlejuice or The Nightmare Before Christmas) - "Remains of the Day" from The Corpse Bride (2005) & the Opening Titles from Sleepy Hollow (1999).  I totally need to rewatch both of these movies before Halloween arrives!






Comments

  1. Hi Lauren! You've just reminded me how much I really liked My Chemical Romance! I'll have to dig that out again...

    Loved The Corpse Bride!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good aren't they? :)

      Thanks for linking up!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful picks!!! These songs put me in a great Halloween mood! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows